Monday, August 13, 2012

Pencil Skirt - H&M - $15

My favorite pencil skirts have come from H&M because of their fit and comfort. Being a skinner girl in the US, I truly appreciate a clothing company that accomodates different sizes. A US size 2/ EUR size 32 pencil skirt fits perfectly on my waist through hip. As a reference, I am a size 0 with most Amercian brands. I picked it up at the sale rack for $15 back in June. I wasn't sure if I needed another pencil skirt but when I tried it on, oooooohhh it fit so well! I have been styling it with flowier tops to balance the composition so that it's not body hugging from top to bottom. Different shades of blues have been trusted as a staple at work while denim blue is such a chic color going into late summer when paired with a light blue shirt. When clothes are in the same color family, it is easy to give the impression of a longer body shape. I contrast the outfit with red pointy flats for a business casual look that brings a touch of personality to life.

Brand: H&M
Material: Denim
Bought on: 6/25/2012
Original Price: $29.99
Now: $15
Discount: 50% off
Outfit:
Necklace - Marshall Fields (closed) - $4.8
Shirt - Banana Republic
Skirt - H&M - $15
Flats - Jimmy Choo - $200

Thank you so much for reading and I will try to improve my picture quality as I put on more posts!

No comments: